Thank you for your interest in Milestone Logistics LLC. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application. Please be advised that this is a legal document and incomplete or inaccurate information will delay the processing of your application and may lead to disqualification.
Qualified applicants are considered for driving positions as independent contractors and drivers for independent contractors. I understand that the position is as an independent contractor, not an employee of Milestone Logistics LLC. In compliance with applicable law and regulation, qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or other protected group status.
To fill out this form, you will need to know the following:
- Social Security Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history (if applicable)
Required entry fields are followed by *, meaning you must provide the requested information to continue. If you encounter any errors during this process and cannot continue, please contact us at 703-560-0004 .
To qualify with Milestone Logistics LLC., you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must have at least eighteen (18) months of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience within the past (5) years. Only tractor-trailer experience verified by a North American Carrier operating in the United States, Mexico, Puerto Rico or Canada will be acceptable.
- Must meet federal DOT medical requirements as defined in FMCSR 391 Subpart E and pass a DOT physical exam at a qualified clinic on the DOT registry.
- No more than one preventable accident within the preceding (3) years. Note: one accident may disqualify any applicant based on the circumstances and severity.
- Individuals convicted of DWI, DUI, (driving under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance), refusal to test, or open container while operating a commercial or private motor vehicle within the last (10) years will be disqualified.